Womens Wednesday Ridder – 01.19.2022
Kristel Carlson1 ticket
Tanya Sletten1 ticket
Jenna Thompson1 ticket
Sara Lohrman1 ticket
Emily Orlaska1 ticket
Nan McDonald1 ticket
Lisa Halvorson1 ticket
Liz Williams1 ticket
Katie Hilpisch1 ticket
Daelin Daubenberger1 ticket
Justina Miller1 ticket
Monika Hoffman1 ticket
Elle Adams1 ticket
Tomery Stolz1 ticket
Molly Cubinski1 ticket
Lea Hoikka1 ticket
Haley Hobday1 ticket
Karlene Manitowich1 ticket
Welcome to Wednesdays Womens Pick-up hockey!
Thank you for signing up! Let's keep it clean out there and have a great time.
This is mostly B1 WHAM Level with some above and some below. Please don't be discouraged to sign up if there are spots available. You wont know unless you try!
Please reach out by email with any questions to :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skaters and Goalies that are currently signed up for full time, are located on the left hand side under "Event Attendees".
- If spots are available, sign up as a Sub. To sign up you must create an account first and login.
- Each skate will be a Max of 22 skaters and 2 goalies.
- If you are not going to make the skate, please clear yourself. This will open that spot for others to fill in from the sub list or other.
- Please bring a White and Dark Jersey, teams will be split day of skate.
Note: If you need to clear yourself from the skate, you can do so by the following:
- Go to your "Profile" Located in the upper right corner of the site, under the red "Login/Logout" button.
- Click the "View Profile" button. on the left side icon menu under your Name.
- Scroll down to "User Profile" and click "Tickets"
- Go to the ticket you want to clear yourself from and click the "Cancel" button.
Preparing to arrive
- Anyone with symptoms of illness or who have family members in their household with symptoms of
illness should stay home and follow the CDC guidelines for self quarantine.
- Masks are required in the building. They can be removed for on ice activities but must be worn
while you’re off the ice in the building. Wearing masks on the ice is not required but recommended.
- Skaters should arrive with most of their equipment (besides skates, helmet, gloves) on before entering