Parade – 12.17.2021
Preparing to arrive
- Anyone with symptoms of illness or who have family members in their household with symptoms of
illness should stay home and follow the CDC guidelines for self quarantine.
- Masks are required in the building. They can be removed for on ice activities but must be worn
while you’re off the ice in the building. Wearing masks on the ice is not required but recommended.
- Skaters should arrive with most of their equipment (besides skates, helmet, gloves) on before entering
- Skaters should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their start of ice time.
Arriving and check in
- All organizations are required to have staff in their designated dressing areas supervising, directing
and enforcing social distancing rules.
- Pods and group sizes- 2 pods of 15 or less skaters allowed on ice at one time.
- Skaters will receive a dressing area assignment for their pod when they are checked in. Dressing
areas are clearly marked to help enforce social distancing
- Skaters are not allowed to leave their dressing area until they are directed to go on the ice by their
coaches and instructors.
- Parents and spectators are not allowed inside the building
- For children under 10, requiring parent assistance, only 1 parent is allowed in the building with the
child and must remain with the child’s social distance area while assisting them before and after their
ice time. After young skaters have gone on to the ice parents are required to leave the building and
may assist them when their ice time is done
On ice guidelines
- Skaters must bring their own water bottles clearly marked with their name.
- Skaters and coaches all must abide by social distancing rules and guidelines while on the ice.
- No spitting, yelling or other actions that may cause droplet spray on the ice.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm and jersey.
- Skaters must always keep their gloves on.
- Please allow 2 minutes before the scheduled end time to allow time for picking up equipment and
organizing players to leave the ice socially distanced.
After Ice Time
- Skaters must remain in their assigned dressing area until all skaters in their pod are ready to leave.
Instructors are required to lead skaters socially distanced as pods to the exits.
- Use hand sanitizer after undressing and packing up your equipment and bags.